Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Ken Boy...aka Dad!



For the last 29 years I have shared my birthday with a very special DORK, my dad!! :o) We always tease each other that it is the other ones birthday that year, but this year HE can really have the birthday and I will stay 28 for another year! I'm the oldest girl, 2nd child, in my family and my parents always tell the story that my dad didn't want a girl unless she was born on his birthday! I would say that was perfect timing on their part!! My dad is an awesome guy, even though he is such a DORK! He is always there when you need anything, he is a hard worker, he knows how to have fun, he will talk to ANYONE he comes in contact with, he is a very forgiving person, he accepts everyone and their flaws. I wish I had more of his Christ like attributes. I can't think of a better person to share a birthday with! Happy 54th Birthday Dad! Love ya!
I am posting this early beacuse Curt and I are going four wheel camping and I won't be able to post it on the morning of my dads birthday, August 1st, so here it is!

Here is my dad and I on our birthday in 1993! Love the hair do's!!!



This is my dad and I on my wedding day, of course, in 2003! Our hair looks much better in this one!

No comments: