Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Kerry's B-Day


There is a group of us guys that have had some good times together and we are all still good friends. A couple of them, Dan and Andrew, just had birthdays but they weren't as foolish to let me have such sexy pictures of them.


This is for one of my good friends, Kerry.

Happy 29th Birthday from Jodi and I.


7 comments:

Megann said...

Happy Birthday Kerry. Has he seen this?? Oh, here is your great comment.

Laura said...

Happy birthday! LOVE that picture!

Todd and Melissa said...

Wow! I keep sneaking a peek at your blog whenever I visit the Hoovers' blog, and I have to say I can't pass up leaving a comment about Kerry's "sexy" pics. This is way too funny, but definitely the Kerry I remember. :)

Speaking of all the good times, when are we going to have a little reunion with all the old gang? We've been able to hang out with Dan and Laura, but everyone else has disappeared!

Jodi: Sorry I don't know you, but you are so cute! I know Curt from high school. We were pretty good buds there for a while. Feel free to check out my blog at babblingbarlows.blogspot.com so I don't seem like a total stranger!

P.S. Sorry for the long post, but just in case, I thought I better tell Curt that I'm Melissa Mikesell (well, actually Melissa Barlow now!). Remember me? :)

Todd and Melissa said...

Sorry I was so awful for not commenting before now, but I was worried you guys would think I was weird!

As for the BBQ, we'll see if we can get something planned for this summer some time. How's the rest of the ol' gang? Are people still around here? Does Kerry still live in Idaho? Either way I want everyone to be at the BBQ since I was the ONLY ONE who went to our reunion last year!!!!!!

cheeks said...

Hey guys....so this will seem like a totally random comment, because it is....i linked to you guys from dan and laura only to find this HILARIOUS picture of my cousin in a tankini...i guess i'm just jealous he has better cleavage than i do! i can totally appreciate that!

How are you two? It has been FOR-E-VER since i've seen any of this old rowdy crew...including that dang kerry! It looks like you are doing well...i'll have to stop by more often!
--jami--

Linzie said...

WOW!!!!! It's pretty sad when I guy looks better in a two piece than I do!!! Happy Birthday Old Man!!!
Jared and Linzie

Todd and Melissa said...

What? I know you were invited to the reunion! Are you just being funny and pretending you didn't get an invite?