This last weekend my parents and I took a road trip out to Denver for one last visit before my brother Jared and his little family move to Iowa. While I was out there I was able to see Cammie, my best friend from high school. It was so much fun to see her and her cute prgo belly and catch up on life! We had a pretty full weekend. Friday night when we got there we went to my brothers baseball game. That was fun to watch him play and watch his boys run around! Then on Saturday my nephew, Everest, turned three. To celebrated his birthday we went to the Denver Aquarium. At the aquaium the boys were able to feed some sting rays and that's all we heard about the rest of the afternoon! That night we celebrated Everest birthday with cake and presents. My parents gave him a baseball mitt and ball, he was so excited, he loved it! I had a pretty fun filled weekend and it was nice to see some old stomping grounds!We are going to miss Jared, Jami and the boy even more when they move to Iowa. We wish they were moving closer!
1 comment:
Sounds like you guys had a fun weekend!
Post a Comment