Sunday, April 27, 2008

Taggie, tag, tag....

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Curt
C-Cake or Pie: Depends on what kind. I like banana cream pie and most cake with cool whip frosting
D- Day of Choice: Weekends or days I don’t have to go to work
E- Essential Item (s): Chap Stick and gum
F- Favorite Color: probably blue
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: both
H- Hometown: Northglenn, Colorado
I- Indulgence(s): Cheese
J- January or July: July, it’s close to my birthday!
K-Kids: Just Curt
L-Like or Love: Love
M- Marriage Date: October 17, 2003
N- Number of Siblings: 1 older brother and 2 younger sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: When Curt pins me under the covers with him and he starts breathing heavy and says he can’t breath.
Q- Quote(s): I saw this the other day and I really liked it, “Love is holding hands, even when you don’t see eye tot eye”
R- Reason To Smile: It makes you feel better and my new Jeep:o)
S- Season: Fall - I like the fall colors
T- Tag Six: Jillyn and Jenni and who ever else hasn’t been tagged yet!
U- Unknown Fact About Me: One eye is more blue then the other and the other is more green. Depending on what I wear sometimes you can really see the difference. One of my pupils doesn’t dilate all the way either!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I like my meat!
W- Worst Habit: Picking at my face
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I would like to have an ultrasound
Y- Your Favorite Food: I would have to say cheese and fresh garden tomatoes
Z: Zodiac: Leo

No comments: