Saturday, February 2, 2008

Tagged...

I was tagged, by Megann, to share 6 habits about myself that you probably don't know.  

1. The first habit, and probably the worst habit, I have is one that only Curt and my family know, it is that I like to pick zit!  I know it's kind of gross to most people but I think it's super cool! Curt doesn't care much for this habit! 

2. Lately I will sit in front of the mirror and pick out my gray hairs with tweezers.  I swear I am getting more and more each day and I don't even have kids to give them to me!  Maybe it's Curt!!  I know that I look young and I don't look old enough to have gray hairs, but I'm really not as young as I look!

3.  This is my favorite habit, I LOVE my hair played with!  My younger cousins use to fight over who got to play with my hair, I miss those days!  We need to just have kids that will be nice to mom and play with her hair!!!

4. Ever since Curt and I have known each other I always have let him have the last piece of food, even if i was still hungry!  I also always let him have the best looking piece of food!

5. As soon as you put a movie in I fall asleep.  I had a roommate in college that asked me if there was something wrong with me because I would always fall asleep.  I can pretty much fall asleep any where!

6. I can't think of any other habits that I have so I will share one of Curt's habits.  Curt plays solitaire while on the toilet!  I guess I can say that I do too every once in a while.

Know that you know 6 habits about  me, that you probably didn't know before, I am going to tag the last two people on our blog (cuz we have a lot of friend on our blog!) that haven't been tagged yet and that would be the McQuivey's and the Smith's!  Good luck coming up with 6 habits we don't know about you!

No comments: